Background & Experience
Doug Bartocci specializes in office leasing and sales in Vancouver and greater Clark County. Since joining NAI NBS in 2005, he has played a role in the leasing and sales of 463,000 square feet valued at more than $109 million.
Doug’s experience in the Vancouver market includes representing some of the area’s largest tenants and landlords, and serving as leasing agent for many significant office properties, including a number of downtown Class A buildings.
Prior to joining NAI NBS, Doug was an office broker at Norris & Stevens. During his tenure there, he was awarded the “Sales Manager Performance Award” four times and twice distinguished himself as a “Top Leasing Agent.” His diverse background in sales and marketing also includes time at Hewlett Packard, Wallace Laboratories and Chubb Insurance Company.
Doug has earned the respected Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation, which indicates that a broker is an invaluable resource for owners, investors and users. The designation entails completing a rigorous curriculum and creating a portfolio demonstrating the depth of a broker’s commercial real estate experience.
• Columbia Medical Plaza - $5.4 million sale
• Pacific Crest Plaza - $1.5 million sale
• Columbia Plaza - $1.35 million sale
• Bank of America - $625,000 sale
• McKesson - 18,900 sf lease
• Kuni Automotive - 15,515 sf lease
• Department of General Administration - 14,545 sf lease
• All Student Loan Servicing - 12,854 sf lease
• Kaiser Permanente - 10,600 sf lease
• Wilbur Ellis - 10,000 sf lease
• SW Washington Medical Center - 9,384 sf lease
• Mead & Hunt, Inc. - 7,000 sf lease
• Heritage Bank - 5,700 sf lease
Partial Client List
• Schlesinger Companies
• The Standard
• Vancouvercenter Development, LLC
• American Property Management
• Bank of America
• C.E. John Co.
• Kirkwood & Kirkwood
• Mead & Hunt, Inc.
• Landmark Professional Mortgage Co.
• All Student Loan Servicing
• Lifestyles, Senior Housing Managers
• Southwest Washington Medical Center
• Occuscreen, LLC
• Northwest Interpreters
• Americasa, Inc.
• Sound Mortgage
• Heritage Bank
• Purple Communications
• Commercial Association of Brokers (CAB) Board of Directors
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)