Background & Experience
Becky Yarger joined NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson in 2006 and has gained extensive experience in the management of office, retail and industrial properties. She prides herself on building lasting relationships and providing the highest level of service to the owners and tenants with whom she works.
Her strengths include overseeing capital and tenant improvements, performing lease administration, supporting and researching green building initiatives, completing comprehensive financial analyses, and monitoring and ensuring the fiscal health of her properties. In her career to date, Becky has managed more than 1.4 million sf of office, retail and industrial property.
Becky graduated summa cum laude from the University of Minnesota with a BA in psychology. She is a Certified Property Manager (CPM) and a licensed real estate broker in Oregon and Washington.
• 121 NW Everett Building - Class A, LEED CI/EBOM certified office building in Old Town totaling
• Evergreen Corporate Center - Class A office/flex business park totaling 266,843 sf in the
• Park I-84 - 249,825 sf industrial park in Gresham
• 1500 Plaza & Lloyd Plaza - two Lloyd District office buildings totaling 128,711 sf
• Convention Plaza – 82,458 sf office redevelopment project for the Portland Development
• United Carriage Building – 63,172 sf, four-story mixed retail and office property in the heart
of downtown Portland
• Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
• National Association of Realtors